google search

Custom Search
  • Getting Invitation to New orkut

    new orkut video

    New orkut is talk of the town(of orkuteers of course). I found the new interface impressive,you can jump to any of your friends' profile and any of your communities directly from the home page of yours and not to mention the comments that can be done on friends status updates . and not to mention the faster image upload speed(3 Times faster) and ability to share it with non-orkut friends. Lets see if it brings up the decreasing page views of orkut



    Ok,lets get back to main point. Everyone wants to get an invitation to new orkut,well I just got an invitation and would like to share the tips (and not essentially tricks) with you

    1)First of all join the Get the new orkut! community and try to be active , you never know which of your gimmick may lend you a invitation [:P]

    2)Secondly fill in this google docs form to increase the chances of getting the invitation

    3) ( a secret one) one of the main guys behind the whole making of new orkut poppy shashi blogs at geek story .Concentrate in particular on this blog post ORKUT AND THE SOCIAL NETWORKING THEME WEEK
    excerpt from the post
    I’m one of the members evangelizing Orkut and its new avatar. Head to the community, join it ! And because you’re special (you read my blog ), I’ll send you an invite over the next few days. Once you’ve joined the community, let me know (leave a comment here) and I’ll invite you to the new Orkut!

    so simple just comment there and hope this works [:D],It worked for me and you may also like to follow his blog for further updates about new orkut

    If you like the stuff I post you may subscribe to email notification so that you don't miss the action

    You may also like reading:

    Get your orkut scrap notification on sms

    10 interactive flash/animation sites to mesmerize you

    Tips,tricks and tools to find or search people online

    Get SMS/email notification when your result is added to university website

    To get regular updates Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

10 comments:

  1. Unknown says:

    well i joined the community but its up 2 its moderator to give me the membership.....my email is akash.kalp.90@gmail.com.....plz send me an invitation

  1. Parth says:

    @ akash

    its not only about joining the community, There's a form mentioned in this post as well as its also there on that community page. and also read the 3rd point. all of my friends got the invitation within a day or two

  1. Anonymous says:

    PLS ACCEPT ME TO THE COMMUNITY AND PLS SEND ME NEW ORKUT INVITATION.NEW ORKUT ROCKS

  1. Parth says:

    hi Thomas, I am not in any way related to orkut. This are the tricks to get invitation to new orkut,If you implement them then you'll certainly get invitation to use new orkut!!!!

  1. HI,
    Please accept me in the community and send a invitation please…….
    Dis is id..badshah460@gmail.com
    n dis is my profile url-http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile?rl=mp&uid=10679375428886734524

  1. thanks first for making such a site...hope my wish to see new orkut will be completed soon..

    my id is samir285@gmail.com

    thanks

  1. Ateet says:

    Hi.. Please send me the new Orkut invitationn.. I've joined the community.. My id : mailatee@gmail.com
    Thanks..

  1. FunBlogger says:

    new orkut is cool...
    if anybodys is left for orkut invitation can contact me at
    http://www.orkut.com/Profile?uid=8452420692202133361

  1. Unknown says:

    hey........m dreamboy........nd wanna use new orkut........so plz shall u send me invitation as soo as posible......ok my id is narru_121@yahoo.com

    k m waiting

  1. Parth says:

    please read my blog post properly to get the invitation or you can contact this guy
    http://www.orkut.com/Profile?uid=8452420692202133361
    BTW how did you find out my blog?

Leave a Reply

latest posts

subscribe to our rss feed

pool full !! of sites,tricks and information

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers